Unsolicited Submissions Policy
It is the policy of Apothecary Products, LLC (hereafter “Apothecary Products”) not to accept, review or consider unsolicited ideas, including but not limited to ideas for new or improved products, product enhancements, brands, and marketing strategies. Please do not submit any unsolicited ideas, artwork, specifications, suggestions or other works (“submissions”) in any form to Apothecary Products or its employees. The sole purpose of this policy is to avoid potential disputes when submitted materials may be similar to products and materials already in development or in the marketplaces that were independently created by Apothecary Products or its vendor partners. If, despite Apothecary Products’ policy that it does not accept unsolicited materials and ideas, you nonetheless submit them the following terms shall apply to your submissions irrespective of the contents of the submitted materials and correspondence.
TERMS OF IDEA SUBMISSION
1) your submissions and their contents will automatically become the property of Apothecary Products, without any compensation to you or others;
2) your submissions are your own and do not infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third-party person or entity;
3) Apothecary Products may use or redistribute the submissions and their contents for any purpose and in any way without any restriction;
4) there is no obligation for Apothecary Products to review the submission or otherwise correspond with you in any way with respect to your submission and Apothecary Products’ intentions with respect to the submitted materials;
5) Apothecary Products will have no obligation to keep your submission confidential or proprietary, and shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of the submission;
6) by submitting your ideas and materials to Apothecary Products you hereby expressly waive any and all rights in and to said submissions and materials, including but not limited to all ownership rights, intellectual property rights, and rights of publicity, and you hereby expressly assign to Apothecary Products any such rights previously owned by you.
Apothecary Products does welcome your feedback regarding its existing products, services and business. If you wish to provide comments and feedback, we ask that you email your feedback to email@example.com or use the form located at http://www.apothecaryproducts.com/contact/.
Please provide feedback only with regards to Apothecary Products’ existing products as it remains the policy of Apothecary Products not to accept unsolicited ideas for new products and product improvements. Any feedback you provide shall be deemed to be non-confidential and free for Apothecary Products’ unrestricted use.